- National Roof Certification and Inspection Association: The NRCIA has teamed up with the University of Florida to offer our members savings on OSHA courses.
- Association of Construction Inspectors: ACI has more than 6,000 members, and is a national organization. It provides professional certifications within the construction industry.
- Allen Insurance Group: Since 1992, the Allen Insurance Group has provided comprehensive insurance coverage for professional home inspectors.
- Casey, O’Malley Associates: The mission of Casey, O’Malley Associates is delivering the best possible values; which includes education, tools, an insurance reporting system, advertising, and all inspector necessities; for home inspectors.
- Closing.com: The largest website on real estate closing services is found on Closing.com. It Good Faith Estimates are provided nationwide.
- Environmental Assessment Association: For those involved in the environmental industry, EAA is one of the leading professional membership associations.
- Foundation of Real Estate Appraisers: FREA is the largest professional organization for appraisers and home inspectors in the country. Their membership of 10,000 provides them with this prestigious title. FREA makes E&O insurance, education and other benefits available to its members.
- HomeServiceNet: Working with local service providers, HomeServiceNet will coordinate the needed services, maintain a record of the progress of the services, and provide the needed documentation of services provided for you and your lender.
- Housing Inspection Foundation: Members of HIF are provided with inspection forms and guidelines. It also hosts local seminars for members in order to keep them informed on the latest regulations and standards. Other 5,000 members currently rely on HIF to keep them current on industry “happenings.”
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors: InterNACHI, the world’s largest inspection trade association, is based in the United States. Both non-profit and federally tax-exempt, InterNACHI, operates in 9 languages, and 55 different countries.
- International Real Estate Institute: IREI is a true international association. By uniting investors, developers, managers and values, it creates worldwide transactions. The global network of IREI assures that its members remain up to speed on important trends in real estate.
- International Society of Meeting Planners: In the meeting and event planning, ISMP’s 4 different certifications allow members to be well educated in their field of expertise. Tips and suggestions are also provided for members, in order that they can be the best possible planner. It also provides potential event projects to members.
- National Association of Review Appraisers and Mortgage Underwriters: As the only association that services the review appraisal industry, NARA/MU is a groundbreaker in it’s industry. The latest industry standards, guidelines, regulations, industry review trends, and other vital information that it provides its members allows them to remain at the top of their game.
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers: With over 10,000 members, NAREA is one of the leading organizations servicing the appraisal industry. Via snail mail, e-mail and the NAREA website, it provides a wealth of information to members. This information ensures that members are current with the latest standards.
- Organization of Real Estate Professionals: Specializing in placing errors and insurance for real estate appraisers estate agents, home inspectors, mortgage field service professionals, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers, title and others, OREP provides valuable information to its members, thus allowing them to excel in their field of industry.