Financing Your Roofing Project
Cert-A-Roof is happy to offer flexible financing options to help you fund your re-roofing, replacement roof or roof improvement or make it easier to afford an emergency roof repair project.
We are able to offer personalized payment options in seconds, without taking a home equity loan, through our partner Enhancify, a leading lending technology. You can now:
- Request loans up to $100,000
- Get pre-qualified in 90 seconds (doesn’t affect your credit score)
- Equity in your home is not required
- Poor, Fair, Good, Very Good & Excellent Credit Welcome!
- No prepayment penalties
- Comparing your options won’t affect your credit score
- Pay the same affordable amount every month
- 0% Intro-APR financing available (based on credit)
- Personal loan APR’s with very low rates
- Get funds transferred in up to 48 hours
- Avoid taking out a home equity line or second mortgage
- Unsecured personal loans available – no need to give up your home or car as collateral
- Get the cash flow to cover any project upgrades or changes
How It Works
- Step 1. Go to the personalized financing portal to see your personalized pre-approval options.
- Step 2. Choose an offer and apply for your loan.
- Step 3. Get your funds in a few business days and pay Cert-A-Roof directly.
- Step 4. Repay the lending partner in affordable monthly installments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some other common questions regarding financing:
Q: How do I get started with Enhancify?
You can complete our form online within seconds. Once you submit your information to us, we’ll immediately match you with your best options available based on your situation.
Q: What are the terms and rates like?
A: Financing is available from $1,000 to $100,000. Interest rates can be as low as 0% “same-as-cash” with Intro-APR credit card offers, for qualifying applicants. With personal loans, APR’s rates are comparable to low interest rate credit cards. Term lengths are available up to 60 months (five years).
Q: Is my information secure with Enhancify?
We take your privacy seriously and all of your information is safe and secure through a variety of different ways. One way is by using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to establish an encrypted link so everything you provide to us remains private. You can review our privacy and security policy here.
Q: What can I expect for my credit score? What does “personalized offers” mean?
A: When you fill out the application, you’ll receive personalized offers based on your personal credit history. Offers and application decisions are based on a variety of factors, including credit score, debt-to-income ratio, past bankruptcies and repayment history, how recently you requested credit, etc.
The better your credit score, the more likely you are to receive the best offers. Since there is no damage to your credit score, complete the 90-second application to see your personalized pre-approval offers.
Q: How long does the approval and funding process take?
A: Pre-approval takes 90 seconds. Once you are approved for your loan of choice, you will receive funds in 1-5 business days on average.
Q: Does Enhancify have any credit requirements?
No, our partner network is comprised of a variety of lenders or other solution providers to assist with all credit situations and needs.
Q: Am I obligated to proceed with any of the options Enhancify matched me?
No, if you apply to a lender and for whatever reason you decide not to move forward, you are not obligated to accept the loan. We do recommend you notify the lending provider as to why you don’t want to proceed with the application or the acceptance of the loan offer.
Q: How does Enhancify’s lending technology work? What lending partners do you work with?
A: Enhancify uses technology to make the home improvement financing process faster, more transparent, and more accessible for homeowners. In a sentence, Enhancify acts as “match-maker”, delivering offers from dozens of lending networks (and thousands of end-lenders) in one place through a seamless, fast process.
Lending partners include world-class leaders like Marcus from Goldman Sachs, SoFi, Lending Club, Lending Point, Avant, Payoff, Upgrade, Prosper, Best Egg, and others.
Enhancify is the technology layer that sits on top of many banks and lenders and is not a direct lender. Enhancify does not have any influence on financing offers.
Q: Does Enhancify have lenders who deal with less-than-perfect credit?
Yes, we do! We have Lenders who work with borrowers with poor to excellent credit. All loan decisions are provided by our lending partners.